17 March 2006

Green Leather, 2

Once upon a time, I commented on the acquisition of my green leather. I said I would post some photos. Well, I had my lounge light on the floor for a year before I put it up! What else would one expect? However, eventually I get around to things, and since it seems to be becoming a mystical reference, I thought I'd get around to it. And well, here they are.

Since that original post, there have been various references along the way about it's occasional use.

How it was stiff, and needed to be broken in.

And it was broken in a bit, a good time being had by all....

But really, it still looks pristine. I guess I've only barely scratched the surface.... *smirk*

How I love my green leather.

8 comments:

moi said...

I honestly don't think I have ever seen your nails painted before! They look good though.

Who took the collar photos though? I can't believe you got D to take them?!!!

Oh and I know I've seen them before but...FUCKING FREAKY TOES MAN!!!!

Kopaylopa said...

Painted nails AND my lovely ring... I said I'd post a picture of that too, didn't I? Two birds one stone, woo hee!

I took all the photos. Can't quite remember how I got the collar....

What- what's wrong with my toes?? Look just like toes to me... ;)

-K

kybruno said...

Hmm, for some reason I was thinking the green would be a bit brighter, but maybe it is just the lighting. The collar does look about what I expected.
Of course, if you need someone to take some more professional photos I could be talked into it. . .

Kopaylopa said...

The leather is pretty dark... but they are all made from the same hide, so the same color. The collar looks a bit light from the flash, anyway, usually these are not used in bright light!

*smirk* to the other bit.

-K

moi said...

I'd say the true colour is somewhere in between the collar and the cuff colours...

FREAKY LONG TOES MAN!!!!!!!
hhahahahahahaha

kybruno said...

Hmm, long toes...

Kopaylopa said...

They aren't long!! They're normal!! All the rest of you have stunted toes! ;)

X said...

All the rest of you have stunted toes!

There, there, Kay. Denial is a necessary part of recovery.

---X