30 March 2006

Hell Week

How come it seems like you have all the time in the world until you don't?

I leave for the states next Friday. Somehow there were many things that I wanted to get done 'just before I left' and now that I only have one week, there seems to be a mad panic to try and fit everything in! To top it off I'm sort of just maybe getting my period, but it's being a slow starter. Fucking body. Just bleed damn you! Get it over with! I can tell this is going to be one of those horrid long drawn out sordid affairs of 'the period that never ends', though not as bad as some others I know.

The studying is building up to critical mass. Yesterday I just started the section for my second exam. Up until now I've only been studying the material for the first exam. So on the one hand it was good to finally get to the second bit, on the other hand, holy fuck I've only left myself a week to study for an entire fucking exam. I am so going to fail these tests! Mother fucker.

On the social scene there isn't too much going on. Still some emails flying about for various people. But no planned meetings, and no one is currently standing out as exceptional. I'm particularly frustrated right now in my hormone fueled state and find myself really missing Mr.Aloof which is all kinds of bad. He's an ass and I shouldn't bother and even if I did bother he wouldn't respond anyway, which sort of defeats the purpose. But damn! I just miss...... well, as I've said a million times before, I really miss something I never particularly had. *sigh* But a booty call with someone I like and am comfortable with and who knows what they're doing would be oh so welcome about now.

1 comment:

moi said...

I don't think it's just you...

I think some stellar event has effected the spin of the earth...

The news tonight will be filled with warnings of meteors and celestial events which are causing turmoil down here on planet earth.