28 April 2005

Green Leather

So it arrived yesterday- my custom made set of a leather collar, ankle cuffs, and wrist cuffs.

The leather is amazing. So soft. The constructions are so sturdy. Durable. Unyielding. I am so very pleased.

My favorite photographer and his girl have a set of white leather. I don't really know how they keep it- white leather gets dirty. Stains. Of course, I've only seen it in photos, not in person. Perhaps it is not as pristine as it looks. My green leather is murky and dark. It will weather with time, but it won't become obviously discolored.

I love it. Will try to get a picture up here.

In other news. Off to Helsinki tomorrow. Phobia is starting to kick in. Which sucks.

Went out with Mr. Ball last night. Had some naughty moments on a street corner. Thing is, I prefer Mr. Aloof more. But Mr. Aloof has gone awol so perhaps I should not linger on him. But do I want something with Mr. Ball? If I do,it's probably more because I'm bored and can, as opposed to feeling anything about it specifically. And I worry that makes me some sort of horrible awful person.

No comments: