11 March 2006

Saturday Morning

How come every time I go to Broadway Market I always end up with something I didn't mean to get? Of course, I'm not really complaining about this, as I like all the things I end up with... but lets face it, I was never born to lead the life of a monk, forsaking all earthly delights.

At the moment as I type this I am looking at my new ring. I am really pleased with it, aside from it being either bronze or copper or brass (haven't worked that out exactly) it's got cool circles and stuff. Perhaps I'll take a picture some day and put it up here. At the moment I'm feeling too lazy.

I also ended up buying this bag that I've been eyeballing for the past few weeks as it was half price on sale. I figure it will make a good replacement overnight bag, assuming I ever get a chance to have overnights again. Certainly more stylish and attractive than my bright blue backpack that I was using. So in both cases, good purchases, but not at all intentional.

While out, tlsd and I also got to experience about thirty seconds of snow, which I always enjoy. Even though there's no indication that it ever really happened. We met up with SA at the corner coffee shop for yummy hot chocolate and cheesecake where SA finally gave me my xmas presents and I gave him his 'love cock' from Portugal.

Again, it was a late start that means a bunch of my Saturday seems gone now. Tlsd and I may go to a movie later, if we can find a movie and time that we can agree on. We want to see different movies, which is only funny because we each want to see both movies, but want to see different ones first. Go figure.

Need to get some good studying in this weekend. Bah humbug.
Didn't actually have pie and mash this week, had pork sandwich instead. But pie and mash is so goooooood. Maybe next week...

4 comments:

moi said...

nah alias, instead... and yummy goodies from the smoked man.

pie and mash mmmmm

Kopaylopa said...

And Alias was so good.... as usual. As was the great dinner experiment.

Pie and mash next week perhaps!

-K

moi said...

EEEEEWWWWWW... you made me look at the eeeeeeels...

You know they make the liquor with eels dont you...

*gag*

Kopaylopa said...

*smirk* did you watch the eels then? hehehehehehehe

SH hasn't watched it, won't play on her mac apparently, so you'll have to suffer alone...

-K