18 March 2006

Prelims Update

Well, I thought I'd give an update on my dating activities, not that I've had a date yet, and not that my cancelled date has even been rescheduled, but things are moving along, at a reasonable pace.

At the moment I am emailing quite a few people who have all sent me an introductory memo in the past week or two. A some sound alright, but I never get my hopes up early. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than always disappointed. Of course, the ones that I'm emailing at the moment have been culled from the wider pool. One does get quite a few stupid, poorly written, or obnoxious memos as well. I never take such things personally, after all, these men don't know me from their mothers- but it's still annoying having to sort through them.

My least favorite memo, and the most popular that I've received is the, "Hi. My name is blahblahblah. Your profile looks cool and I see you are online, wanna chat?" Let me resoundingly assure you that whenever I get one of these memos, the only word that fills my head, my soul, and the very core of my being is NO!

I always get one here or there that sounds reasonable until the, "and by the way, I"m married, but my wife doesn't share my interests and I think we could help each other in this respect." How? How exactly does that help me out? It clearly says in my profile as well that those who are married are not acceptable, no exceptions. It's even pretty early on, like in the first or second paragraph. Which I always point out in my very short and curt reply. Funny, I never hear back again from those guys.

Then the rest of the rejects fall into an assortment of categories. The belligerents are my favorites. Those who don't understand why I don't want to chat online with them because they want to. Who try to email me but end up just whinging about how they feel like they're jumping through hoops for me. What's the matter boys? Not very dominant feeling? Fuckers. Clearly I'm not what you're looking for, so just walk away. But funny enough, they just keep coming back for more abuse. Closet masochists I think.

So far one of my favorites has been from this French guy that went something like this (edited for brevity):
"Greetings delicious kitten..... it would be exquisite pleasure to help you explore a limits you might never have dreamt of.... I adore both physical and mental control of every single bodily and mental faculty, and I wish to teach an eventual handmaiden the deepest most exquisite skills.... I'm deeply into distance control too, but will require occasional meetings as a minimum, I come to UK regularly because I'm a successful independent architect with contacts in the UK.... I wish to warp, to change you, to release your innermost secret desires. Mine are pitch black and you will perhaps shudder before trembling with excitement.... I will cast the spell you might require as soon as you place yourself in My sensual hands, let yourself nestle into My warm fatherly powerful embrace and let your mind wander to mirror My passionate thoughts.... come kitten and come to Me now"

5 comments:

moi said...

hahahahahahah,
hahahahahahah,
hahahahahahah,
hahahahahahah,
hahahahahahah,
hahahahahahah,
hahahahahahah,
hahahahahahah....

oh stop im crying now...

run kitten run as fast as you can... you can't catch the kitten you stupid French man.

kybruno said...

LOL
Sure your not interested in an older married man that likes to chat from a distance?

Kopaylopa said...

Remember folks, every time you touch yourself, God kills a kitten.

tlsd- That rhymed, so it was awesome. After your repetitive laugh of course.

ky- I did the chatting thing when I was 18. Should have been out having sex. Trying to make up for it now! ;) Had the chance for a married once, and came to the conclusion, no and never tempted again. But you can always comment here.....

kybruno said...

well, I did like that picture

Kopaylopa said...

I love this picture, it went around the internets with the title 'When you masterbate, God kills a kitten'. Hehehehehehe