20 March 2006

In the Zone

As it stands right now, there is one date on Wednesday, one applicant who is on the verge of making a first-date, and two whom I have been emailing, but it could still go either way. There are others who have yet to send a reply to my last reply, so I'm not holding out much hope for them, but you never know. We'll see.

At work I am somewhat engrossed in a tender that our office is putting together. I just found out that SA's office is also putting in a tender and we have made an agreement to discreetly show each other our final tenders after they've been submitted. It would be nice to see what another office is putting together for a similar project- plus, his office is really different from mine, so it would be good to see in general. Of course neither of us may get an interview or the project, but it doesn't really matter so much as the knowledge gained from the illicit viewing.

After last night's movie viewing fiasco, tlsd and I are off to see Mirrormask tonight instead. Tickets were purchased at the ICA yesterday when they turned us away for being sold out. I'm looking forward to it, though I am a bit tired. And I'm having minor palpitations about the fact that my exams are in less than four weeks. In less than three weeks I will be flying back to the states. Fucking hell. I just don't feel ready. It's time to kick my own ass as it were.

There isn't much else to talk about really. Early dating rounds, work being what work is, upcoming trip and studying, a movie here or there. Yes, I'm officially boring. But I guess that's alright because I don't mind my own boring so much. Just not really sure what the rest of you are getting out of it. Aside from monkey toes that is.

1 comment:

moi said...

... ah that means I don't to give you a kick up the ass then... saves my shoes from the skid marks... thank fuck.

(I just made my self sick a little)