22 March 2006

Ongoing

Well, date tonight and we'll see how that goes. This guy is interesting enough but comes with the responsibility of three kids and is about to go live on a boat. Really, he's going to have to be particularly good and interesting to overcome these unfortunate circumstances.

With less than three weeks until I'm off to New York I guess I'm not worrying about it all very much at the moment. It is how the pendulum usually swings with these things. Hopeful to hopeless and back again. I believe I am entering a hopeless phase. But that's okay, more time to study.

Working on this tender that is due Friday at noon, which is making me stay off the internet and away from IMing and the like. Which is good. But there is never enough time to do all the things that need doing. If only we had allowed enough time. If only. If only.

Too many movies out to go see. I'm afraid I'll end up missing some. I suppose if the date goes poorly, I can hop over to the cinema and catch one before it's gone. But I don't anticipate that being the case. Well, with my current luck though, you never know.

5 comments:

moi said...

Give the guy a chance...you haven't even met him yet!!!

Go have fun and stop being a twerp!

Kopaylopa said...

I AM giving him a chance. Do you not know me or something?

-K

moi said...

I know you only too well!

Muppet! (intended as term of affection)

Now snap out of this everythings hopeless mood-swinging... or I'll come up stairs and slap you silly!

moi said...

... and then?

Kopaylopa said...

Funny, I just got your message as I hit 'publish' for the new post! Hahahahaha.