14 March 2006

Lull

This week is a slow one so far. There is really not much going on in respect to me. Since my boss is away until Thursday, I have little to do today and tomorrow. Of course by Thursday I'll be very busy again. There are some things I can do now, but not so many, and when they are done, I will literally have nothing. I wish my work was more steady sometimes. A sort of 'even hum'. I hate this feast or famine bullshit. But I guess it keeps things interesting.

Tomorrow is only interesting because the highlight will be a first meet with the first prospective. Just a drink somewhere in Islington. The plus sides so far are that he is a good email correspondent and we seem to have things to chat about. He also hasn't pushed any of the bdsm stuff, which I hate when people start pushing that right away. It generally means there is probably little else to talk about, ie, no connection. His picture wasn't half bad either. Downside, divorced with three kids and about to go live on a boat. Didn't I just do three kids and a boat? That doesn't bode very well. At all. Anyway, we'll see. Open mind and all that.

They say you're in trouble if you lie to your priest and your shrink. Is a blog the same? Is avoiding sharing information the same as lying? Blah.

It's quite possible I'm also going south to see Mr.Aloof tonight. I know, I know. No, really I KNOW. Still. I'm still looking. I'm still trying to move on. And I'm still going.

Blah. Updates will be coming, obviously.

5 comments:

moi said...

WHAT he contacted you in the last hour... and you didn't tell me!!!!

SPILL!!! NOW!!!

Kopaylopa said...

Last ten minutes is more like. Halfway through writing how boring my week was. Figures.

-K

moi said...

... you should arrange to meet him and do a no-show... muhahahahah

Kopaylopa said...

Yeah, probably. But I'm not generally a bitch like that, and I WANT A SHAG. Come on, you know I'll be much more pleasant to be around if I get that and a little beating on....

-K

kybruno said...

Why oh why can't the Transporter from Star Trek be real?