21 March 2006

Biznatch Tagged Me

Favorite color: For what? I do have lots of green clothes. But also brown. And that kingfisher blue. And orange. If I picked a favorite though, the other colors would be jealous (tlsd, please note correct spelling of 'favorite' and 'color')

Favorite eye color: Completely blacked out and all scary and shiny and shit like they do in the movies.

Favorite hair color: That's a dumb question. Clean, healthy, and non-greasy are far more important.

Favorite dish: Sushi, sushi, sushi, and when I'm done with that? More sushi.

Favorite drink: Sake martini or a really really good bloody mary, like the one I used to drink at the martian martini bar in St. Louis. However in this country where they can't make a good screwdriver? I'll take a Kriek.

Favorite Job you wish you had: independently wealthy erotica author.

Favorite film: Comedy - Raising Arizona, Drama - The Color Purple, Sexy - Dangerous Liaisons

Favorite song: Whatever most perfectly suits my mood at the time. Please refer to past blog entries for examples.

Favorite book: My specific illustrated version of Oscar Wilde's The Nightingale and the Rose. It may be the only book that has made me cry.

Favorite TV show: Is that like 'favorite air to breathe?' Next!

Favorite blog: Mine. You can't really love others until you learn to love yourself.

Favorite website: Please see list to your right.

Favorite evening out: Out? Out of where? You mean there's something outside this box?

Favorite holiday destination: Japan if we're picking places I know I like.

Favorite sexual position: With an honest to god man who knows what he's doing as opposed to the band of the hand.

Am I supposed to tag someone else? It didn't say to. So I guess biznatch, the game stops here. But it's not as good as my other games (see post below) oh no.. not as good at all. I've ALMOST won the cube now.... almost... *mutter*... almost...

6 comments:

moi said...

It's called ENGLISH... mother-fucking-cock-sucking-dog-fucker-whore-of-a-biznatch-cuntard-fuckwit-fatwat...

FAVOURITE... COLOUR... CUNTARD!!

*please note my clenched fist slamming into your american bastardization of the English language...

Kopaylopa said...

Uh-huh... that's nice... *pats you on the head in a marginally sympathetic yet uncaring way*

Now behave lest I feel the need to wield my power on you.

moi said...

I'm so gonna super glue the lock on your front door... biznatch.

*sticks-up-forefinger-at-you*

Kopaylopa said...

Right. Not cooking for you ever again. And you superglue my lock, you can say goodbye to Alias....

moi said...

yes you are...

*sigh*

Don't be a silly bugger!

Kopaylopa said...

I thought that said silly blogger. Hahahahahah