18 July 2005

Brought to you by the letter 'B'

The fact that I have bug bites prompted me to pop a Benadryl this morning upon C's recommendation. Why did I trust the doctor? Benadryl is an antihistamine. I am now blindly tired although it is only 10:30 because of the effects. I am struggling not to faceplant on my keyboard. Of course this is not helped by the fact that I did not eat breakfast this morning. No time to go to the shop when I got home last night. And I was feeling lazy about buying something on my way in. I regret that decision now. At least the fact that I am wearing my Birkenstocks means that nothing is rubbing on the two particularly evil bug bites that are on my left ankle. So I will remember to go to the shop on the way home so that I can at least have some dinner. When I do, I must also remember to get some drain clearing goop as the bathtub seemed a bit clogged this morning. It's difficult coming back to work as I'm a bit at a loss for what I should be doing. My boss is out today so I'm picking up some work from an old project. This utter boredom has obviously led me to blog. Where I have determined that most of the things on my mind all begin with the letter B. Funny that.

No comments: