12 July 2005

Women on Women

It has always been more socially acceptable for women to look at women. Every male has the two girl fantasy. Or just the girl on girl obsession. Whereas men are programmed at a very early age not to look at other men for fear of seeming 'gay', women learn at a very early age to scrutinize other women around them and assess them in terms of beauty.

This has occurred to me lately as the weather has gotten warm again and the local folk seem to leap at the chance to wear as little clothing as possible. I find myself critically looking at the women around me.

She has pimples on her back.
She has flabby arms.
Her gut is hanging over her too tight jeans.
That woman has no hips.
That woman is an apple.
I can see her ribs.
I can see the base of her spine.
She couldn't make her thighs touch even if she wanted to.
That woman has cankles.
That woman has VPL.
And so on.

I appreciate an attractive woman. I covet her beauty. I wonder what she feels like, and I wonder what it feels like to be her. While I am not averse to the thought of bisexuality, I know I am generally more hetero-leaning. I do appreciate a beautiful woman. I think women are attractive. Screw that, I think women (well, some women) are downright hot. It doesn't mean however, that I want to touch them.

And with that thought of the day.... I'm off to Wales. Later y'all.

No comments: