10 July 2005

One Image

That's what I'm missing. I'm going to have to scan it in at work tomorrow. The picture I tried to take using my digital camera just didn't work out. The notes will just have to do. I think it's all good enough. It's going to have to be. On the plus side, half, if not more than half of the people I will be giving my lecture to are not architects. This means they won't know any better. My casual style will go over well, and my collection of eye candy will ensure that even if my talk is terribly dull, there will be interesting things to look at.

I should have done laundry tonight considering I am leaving Tuesday night which means really I will need to pack that morning. If I do laundry Monday night, things won't be dry. If I was smart, I'd stick a load in tonight and hang it up tomorrow morning. Am I smart? We'll see. I just almost finished my lecture for chrissake. How can I possibly find any additional motivation?

Yesterday morning I wrote a long journal entry in my recently neglected journal. I've been neglecting it since I started writing here. I managed to write seven pages, six of which described in great detail the events of last Tuesday night. As much as I enjoy writing here, I really ought not neglect my old journal. I found that I enjoyed it a lot. And am slightly sad that it's been missing out on my daily musings. Still, I type so much faster than I write- and I can blog at work. And I can stick images on here which is easier than doing my requisite one drawing per journal page. Still, this I may try to motivate myself on. I want to write in my journal. It's the record of my life and I'm neglecting it. So I'm just going to have to find the time to do both. Because really, I'm still finding the blog novel enough that I'm not willing to give it up either.

One day I may even have more than 2 regular readers.

*smirk*

No comments: