11 July 2005

Two Day Week

So tomorrow I am off to Wales again. Cut off from modern communication methods (mostly) and forced to eat lots of beans and lentils. I will give my lecture, teach some students, and return confused about where my time went and why I have to go straight back into work with no respite.

SA is coming on Friday though, so that should be cool. He's not been before- but may teach with me next year, so he's coming down to check it out for the weekend. We haven't seen each other for a while. It'll be nice to have him there and know that phones don't really work so he won't be calling T every five minutes. Don't even get me started on that one.

I've been printing out filing all morning and I'm dreadfully bored. Mr.Aloof is being difficult- still having his midlife crisis and it's impossible for me to be objective about it when he starts talking about wanting to change everything in his life. I know he doesn't mean it personally but perhaps I'm just selfish in that it's the first thoughts I have when he speaks like this. *sigh*

Is it lunchtime yet? I'm starving.



No comments: