23 July 2005

Off to the Market

Well, first I'm off to T's house to feed her cats. Then I'm going to go to the market and indulge in buying lots of tasty things. Question of the moment, to have a spinach egg and cheese crepe or pie and mash for brunch? Hm.....

My neighbor just came by and gave me some food as well. She's a good neighbor. I am going to water her plants while she's away for ten days which is fine. She took care of my plant last October when I went away, before I had a flatmate. She's been having some work done in her flat by another of our neighbors who I don't really know. But the work looks pretty good. I've been desperate to get someone to come and paint my hall. I painted all the other rooms in my flat, but I'm sick of painting and the hall is tricky what with having the staircase in it and stuff. Also, one wall is vibrant sunshine yellow and it's going to take a few coats of paint to cover it up. But if I can get him to do it, that would be fantastic. She also says he's a good carpenter, so once he does my hall and I save some money, maybe I can get him to do the built in thing I have planned for the lounge.

Astute readers may have guessed by now that Mr.Aloof did not appear last night. I didn't hear from him all day. I determined he wasn't dead by calling his office- he was 'somewhere in the building'. So I ripped off a curt email and left work. Of course, though the curt email was perhaps superior in coolness factor, I was actually really pissed off/upset/hurt/angry so wrote a much longer email when I got home. Which managed to elicit an email reply back. Which was good. Unfortunately the reply consisted of the information that he's just too busy at the moment. That for three weeks he's basically out of the picture.

So after a period of wallowing in being not happy, I composed myself. I suppose I have a bit of a free pass at the moment. Mr.Noshow and Mr.Ball have both been propositioning me and I've been putting them both off. Perhaps I shouldn't. Of course... they aren't Mr.Aloof. And it's him who I really want to see. But maybe that doesn't matter. Mr.Noshow was quite excellent in bed and was rather well endowed in a quite satisfactory way. Of course he also plays hard and I'll have at least a week of bruises if I go see him- not that I mind of course. Mr.Ball is an unknown. But we did have a naughty street corner moment once upon a time.... Oh the possibilities. I think I can manage to distract myself for a few weeks. Oh yes.

Right. It's market time. Productive weekend, here I come.

No comments: