03 November 2005

Overload

T thinks that I'm in a spastic mood because I'm going to see Mr.Aloof tonight. Which is perhaps part of the reason I'm hyper, but there are so many things bouncing around in my head that the sheer overwhelming quantity of it is also egging me on. When I have a lot of things on my mind I either shut down and get paralytic or I get intensely hyper- and this is one of those hyper times.

First there are people considerations:
- Yes, I'm going to see Mr.Aloof. Anticipation will always get me a bit worked up.
- I got an email from A who I've not heard from in months. Another friend with another sad story and broken relationship.
- Keeping tabs on S and how things are at home since I was over there Tuesday night.
- Work issues that all come down to people and what they're up to.
- New flatmate.
- Other friend S (I have a lot of S friends) isn't talking to me still about this whole coming to visit thing which I don't like.

Then there are body things:
- Stupid period. Ick. Yuck. Disgusting. (And bad timing)
- The cough that will not go away.
- Having fun with some foot detox pads that I got recently. It's probably all just hocus pocus, but it's entertaining.
- Also having fun with sinus irrigation which is sort of disgusting but it seems to be helping. If it addresses the cough, then I don't care how gross or strange it is.
- I'm starting to think I need a haircut.

And there's always just regular old other things:
- Studying for my exams.
- Not thinking about my phobia and upcoming flights.
- Needing an umbrella.
- Work hassles.

That's just a bit of what's going on in my brain at the moment. For some reason I feel like I've eaten a bag of sugar. I suppose it's better than the alternative.



No comments: