20 November 2005

Movie Madness

It's really too late and I should just be going to bed but I can't quite find the energy to get tired, I'd much rather stare at my screen instead.

I have just returned from seeing the new Harry Potter movie with T. It was pretty good, the best of the lot so far I'd even say. Of course, a ridiculous amount was cut from the book, though that wasn't a surprise considering that the fourth book was particularly large and tome-like. Even pared down, it made an excellent, albeit dark film. If you like that sort of thing, you won't be disappointed.

I am starting to get excited about upcoming films. There is Aeon Flux to look forward to as well as the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, not forgetting Memoirs of a Geisha, or The Libertine and I am sure there are other films out or coming out that I want to see as well. I know it's all a big push up to the Oscars, but who cares about the reason. All I know is, there are a lot of good films coming out and I will be spending my time and money in the theater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when does aeon flux open!!!!
I wanna see it NOW!!!
;0p
x
tld

Kopaylopa said...

haha. so you finally looked up the preview, did ya? i TOLD you. sheesh.