15 November 2005

Only Tuesday

It should be Thursday or at the very least Wednesday. How sad that it is only Tuesday. This looks like it could be a very slow week.

Last night I had a consultation in Brixton. And I have one tomorrow as well. The one I attended last night was to consult all of two people. There were three of us there to consult with two people, and one of them really didn't much belong. How ridiculous is that? The fact that it took an hour and a half just adds insult to injury. There better be more people tomorrow.

On the plus side, since I was south of the river, I stayed over at Mr.Aloof's. We had a somewhat strange evening of play which mostly involved my being detained. And cold. And in the dark. And there wasn't even any sex involved (well, depends what kind you're talking about, but really, no sex and no climax means no sex as far as I'm concerned though there was a bit of messing about, not even that much). There was however lots of snuggling all through the night which was nice. And then a somewhat frisky morning on both parts that was sadly denied due to it being late already. It would be awfully novel to spend a day together where we weren't worried about going to work or marching to some other sort of time constraint. God forbid a weekend or something similar, that's clearly asking too much. Whatever.

New flatmate D is away tomorrow for a week. And away again a week in December before being away yet again at xmas. I love flatmates like this. The kind that pay rent and leave for weeks at a time. Of course I'm leaving for a week in December as well, so he gets the flat to himself. So far D has been a good flatmate. He cleans up after himself and has replaced all my missing lightbulbs and swapped the smoke detectors around and cleaned the bathroom light. Hopefully the living together balance will continue to work out. Really, I'm the one who needs to clean up. Getting awfully messy again. My room is terrible. Maybe I'll work on that tonight.

Ugh. Is it really only Tuesday?

No comments: