09 November 2005

Erratic

My mood is erratic these days. Makes no sense being the end of my period and all. It seems like it could be stress, which is quite possible with these exams and trip coming up. Okay. It's probably stress. I'm almost sure of it.

I thought I would express my erratic mood by listing my erratic musical line-up these days:

Green Day - American Idiot
Ani DiFranco - Knuckle Down
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender
GoldFrapp - Supernature

I'm obviously going insane. (And no, not because of the selection of music but the combination of music- if anyone makes snarky comments about my music I just may just have to delete your comments :P )

2 comments:

X said...

I'm going to risk having a comment deleted. American Idiot? You're kidding, right?

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Just because I like you X... and you're young, and clearly inexperienced in the ways of music, I'll let your comment stay. *smirk*

-K