26 November 2005

Stress Increase

My skin is starting to break out. It is in part due to the cold weather, but more due to my two exams and upcoming flights, I'm sure. I can start to feel it now, an underlying tension that is punctuating everything. It's like my insides are clenching slightly, all the time.

There is far too much to do before my flight on Friday. Too much studying that I won't be able to fit in. Too much irritation of my skin and I am wondering just how bad it's going to get.

People are leaving and I am not sure I will be able to see them all as I would like before they go. And that makes me sad.

Of course all I want to do is not think about everything I need to do, all my obligations and responsibilities, and just vegetate in front of the television, of course making it all much worse.

Although I feel stressed and overwhelmed, things to look forward to this week:
Wednesday- Franz Ferdinand concert with D and T, weyhey!!
Thursday - The East London Design Show, yippee!!
(this is so on my list to buy- I love him)

No comments: