02 June 2005

Watch the Balls

Ohhh things are changing. Keep your eye on the balls...

So Mr.Aloof is back from Vienna. Grouchy as fuck today. Pissed me off. But not all the time. Intermittently. Which is probably even more annoying. During the non annoying moments though, he informed me we have a date for next Thursday which will involve a trek south of the river, some alcohol, some food, a tour of his place, and a lift back to mine. Which assumes there is a potential for a time lag in there... hmmm..... *grin*

Mr.Ball knows I have a blog and is vowing to track it down. I don't think he can do it. Not much else to report about Mr.Ball. We still have no plans to meet up.

Mr.Noshow..... now there's a curve I didn't see coming. He has suggested he would like to try subbing. I am in no position to top him. So I suggested he find himself a pro-domme. And somehow, through our conversation, it came up that he would sort of like me to watch his session. I suppose I'm okay with that, from an interest level perspective. I mean, I would be curious to see a pro-domme in action. And it would be interesting to see Mr.Noshow whom I have only known as a top to behave as a sub. Still, WTF???

Of course Mr.Noshow is also offering to get together and play, but he would top. I'm putting him off until I see how things go with Mr.Aloof. I'm not opposed to seeing multiple partners, but I need to see how things go with Mr.Aloof. I will NOT see multiple partners without full understanding and consent of current partners. Since I've not discussed any of this with Mr.Aloof yet, then I really can't handle seeing Mr.Noshow while I'm trying to see how things develop with Mr.Aloof.

Lord help me if Mr.Ball wants to suddenly meet up.



No comments: