05 June 2005

From Productive to Pants

Last weekend I was so productive, even though I had a cold and slept most of Saturday.

This weekend I am being pathetically unproductive. No Broadway Market, no yoga, no plans....

In my defense, I did have to work yesterday. Consultation with Brixton residents. A bus ride to four different parks to look at for ideas and impressions. It was okay really, though by the end of it, everyone was struggling. And I hate working weekends. It's not like I get paid to work over my regular work hours.

Today I've not even got dressed. Trying to fix C's computer. Who doesn't protect their computer in today's day and age? I stuck Ad-Aware on her machine and it found over 500 worrisome items. Eight megs worth. Her computer is seriously fucked. I think I'll need to reinstall Windows on it.

I'm going to get some work done this evening, but I can't believe it's back to the office tomorrow. And a week from Tuesday I'm off to Wales. Thursday is Mr. Aloof.... hm.. :) And Mr.Noshow seems to be making progress on arranging a time for him to get his ass beat so I can watch. Can't I just fast forward to the fun days?


No comments: