03 June 2005

Oops- Sleuthing Update

In keeping with the two people who know I keep a blog pestering me, I searched myself as I do periodically. Well, suddenly I'm extremely easy to find via google if you know 'Kopaylopa' which most of my friends (and some not friends) do seeing as how it's my rather unique online name. Hmmmmm. Right. Disclaimer. If anything I say here pisses anyone off, get over it. No one knows who you are. And no one really reads this anyway. It's my own little thing. But do tell me if you've found it, then I'll at least keep your readership in mind. Anyway, there's nothing here I wouldn't tell you if you asked. Unless I don't like you. Then you can say whatever you want about me in your own damn blog. Damnit. I knew I should have kept writing in my paper journal.


2 comments:

X said...

Nah, they won't find you. I'll bet you're smarter than your friends.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

*laugh* SHHHHH... they may be reading...... ;) Well, I got a stat counter on this site, so I pretty much know the flow of traffic and from where. You hear that people I know??? I can see you!!!! See what snooping gets you?? I think I'm less concerned if a friend or foe finds this and more so one of my Misters. But they don't know 'Kopaylopa'... so I guess I'm smart after all.... *grin*