24 June 2005

It's Fri-i-i-i-day

So, to get the initial comments over with, there was no need for a nice matched set of underwear yesterday. Damnit. Had a nice evening. Went to Putney again. Did I say Peckham before? I meant Putney. Anyway, we went to the good burger place or whatever that chain is called and I had a good burger. There was one by me when I lived in West Hampstead. It's so good to get a good burger in London- when you find a place, it's worth remembering.

Then we walked to the river again. Looked different in the daylight and there were lots of people about. We got drinks from a pub and chatted while watching rowers go up and down the river. Then we went to see 'Sin City', which was reasonably good. Violent, but the cinematography was pretty cool. And the outfits/costumes weren't too shabby.

After that we headed to his office so he could lock up and let the people who had been working overtime leave. That wasn't so long, and then he drove me home. Now, in the movies there was some comfortable arm stroking, hands on thighs sorts of things. But no kissing. We get to outside my house and kiss and cuddle a bit in the car. So frustrating! And of course I am as much to blame. I have no idea what's going on with this one. And it's not helping that Mr.Noshow keeps pestering me for a playdate. I want I want I want.. but to be honest, at the moment, not with him. *sigh*

In the meantime it's still fucking hot. C is meeting me for lunch today which is cool. I wish others were joining. D might. But everyone else is going to the last minute advertised CPD. As usual.

This weekend I really must get a good chunk of the way through preparing my next lecture or I will be royally fucked in a couple weeks time.

My annual review is on Monday. That always stresses me out as well.

I'm looking forward to the weekend though. I didn't have a weekend last weekend and it would be nice to just have down time. I wonder if I can get Mr.Aloof to come over....



No comments: