25 June 2005

Dropping Balls

I'm in a less than stellar mood.

Currently I think everything is bleak. So obviously, it's a mood thing, not reality. I should be working on my next lecture that is only a couple weeks away, but instead I've been doing anything but today.

And I'm feeling a bit down on my man front. Convincing myself Mr.Aloof doesn't really want a relationship and that I'm wasting my time. Of course I could try to set up a booty call with Mr.Noshow but we all know how that would end up. I'm thinking of reposting my ad on the site I use, but I can't be bothered at the moment to start all over again either.

Damnit.

I managed to go to Broadway Market this morning, but I went on my own. S and C were going to look at some vaulting horse that S wants for the house and C doesn't. T was up all night with a traumatic flatmate situation not to mention hideous tooth pain. S is out of town this weekend. And C was so knackered after her first night of a week of nights that she's still sleeping now. So I'm rather alone today and wallowing.

I suppose I'm also discomforted because I texted Mr.Aloof to see if he wanted to come round for dinner and have had no answer.

At least my neighbor is doing a barbecue. Going to go eat me some spicy Nigerian cooking. Perhaps the burning in my mouth will distract me from all these silly depressive thoughts.

No comments: