10 June 2005

Cut

I got a haircut, I got a haircut.....

Well actually, I got all of them cut. Ba-dum-bump.

Now, don't I feel better.

Last nights date with Mr.Aloof went well. Four hours in each others company and no awkward pauses. Still, there isn't too much to report on the naughty action side, which I am slightly disappointed about, but also okay with.

I mean, on the one hand, I would have liked if things had gone further. But on the other hand, it WAS the first time we'd seen each other in two months, and it made sense to not rush things. And also, while there were many excellent moments of my thinking "now this would be a good moment for someone to make a move", I assure you, that I made no move whatsoever. Which of course gives no signal, or worse yet, the wrong signal. It's just that I'm a wimp one on one like that, and want the other person to take control. (And then I want them to *really* take control but in a way, it's all the same.) So, a tour of his building, wandering in the dark, no kiss. Standing on the fire escape looking at the city lights, no kiss. Standing along the river by trees and lamplight, no kiss. Driving me back to my place and sitting in the car outside..... a kiss! Or two, or three or.... A hand on a thigh, the stroke of an arm, a cheek, a hand. A head resting on a shoulder.

Still, all things considered it wasn't a rushed sort of thing. It was a soft, slow, comfortable sort of thing.

Next time he says....

2 comments:

X said...

The river!

It only looks good at night, when you can't see the gunk and garbage that floats around in it.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Hahaha- well, we were at the boat launch place in what is it- Peckham? It was alright. I got to throw things at sleeping ducks. No, not really. Though I was tempted... niiiiiiiice ducks.

And trust me, I've seen way dirtier rivers than the Thames.....