04 May 2005

Back from Helsinki

Back in London. Back from Helsinki. It was fantastic. Four flights and no phobic episodes. I only took .5 mg of xanax before the first of two flights each way. And the second flight there was on a propeller plane. But I was entirely fine the whole time. It was amazing. I felt like a normal person on a plane.

Helsinki was cold. Spring is not really there yet. We managed to catch Vappu festivals. Vappu was a bit crazy. Finnish people in their multicolored flight suits and white sailor hats drinking, peeing, and puking everywhere. It was an entertaining way to be exposed to Finnish culture.

Aalto house and studio were good. Lots of fantastic architecture. Water. Rocks. Trees.

And today, back in London. Rainy weather. Not that warm. New flatmate. Who cleaned my entire flat upon moving in. And cooked me dinner. Can't beat that. Pictures to follow as soon as all the uploading is finished.

No comments: