29 May 2005

@#!&?&*@!? Crazy Frog

What the hell is wrong with people? If you do not live in the UK, you may not be aware of the madness that is 'the crazy frog'. Now I don't understand this madness on two counts.

First of all, although I live and work in a more chav-central part of London, and have heard many ringtones- of varying degrees of horrible, I have NEVER, EVER heard anyone with a crazy frog ringtone. So this makes me wonder, who are the people that are purchasing this idiotic thing?

And second, if no one is really purchasing it, then why is it on television every five minutes??? Well, I suppose the answer is that someone out there must be buying it, but who? Who are these people so that I could take their mobile phones and stomp on them repeatedly before ramming them into the orifice of my choosing?


die frog die

1 comment:

X said...

I'll join you, Kay. And while we're at it, we can go and find the people who bought the Crazy Frog single and stomp them out as well.

*puts on balaclava and Timberland boots*

---X