22 May 2005

Sunday Disappointments

Well, I'm not at all disappointed that I've got four lovely personal pizzas in the oven. Damn but they do look tasty.

What is a bit sad is that T has a migraine so won't be coming over for pizza and we are not off to see a film. So this begs the question. Do I go by myself? I think I should, I think I should, I think I should..... I'm not sure that the film will be out much longer and I really want to see it. If I don't go, I probably won't see it. I need to leave here at seven. I need to put some other clothes on.

It's not like when you go to a movie you talk to anyone. And I DID say that I wanted to be getting out and doing more things. But trekking all the way to Leicester Square to see this movie and back on a Sunday night when I have work tomorrow? Oh fuck.. you only live once! Lets see if I can get my shit together and get to this movie!

2 comments:

X said...

Leicester Square is fucking evil if you want to go see a movie.

Go to the Peckham Multiplex instead. It's £2.99.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

(I did see your past post on Leicester Square... :) ) This was playing at the Prince Charles. Only four quid. Plus I managed to pick up some cheap stuff at one of the chinese grocery stores, and of course, the 38 bus takes me straight there and home. While I am very glad I went, the movie wasn't nearly as pervy as I'd hoped. Damn.

-K