24 May 2005

Danger Danger

It's not a good idea to encourage people I know to web sleuth me. Luckily, this blog is pretty much hidden from the usual routes of sleuthing. You'd have to be a dedicated sleuth to know enough about me, which keywords to hit, and then you might find it.

Still, I have given two people directions to other sites, which, if they scrutinized, could lead them here. Perhaps not the smartest idea. I suppose I'll learn to live with it. I mean, to be fair, no one I know web sleuths like I do. Well, one person I vaguely know. But no one else.

I'm probably safe.

I'd hate to have to limit what I write.


2 comments:

X said...

I just checked to see how easy it would be to track myself down. It's scarily easy to find out my real name, due to some carelessness from a while back.

From that, someone who knows me could backtrack and easily find my blog and expose me.

Or maybe I'm paranoid.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Just paranoid. Most people are not web sleuthers. Trust in the fact that you are of course, smarter than all your friends. ;)

-K