15 May 2005

Pizza Pizza

Another unproductive day. *yawn*

Yoga was good. Every time I go I think to myself, I should do more yoga. You know what? I should do more yoga.

I just made some pizza dough because I am making homemade personal pizzas for C and T tonight as T is coming around to watch Alias. We are up to episode 15 of season one. Two more seasons to go, and I haven't bought season four yet. I've only seen one and two. Season three is new to me, as it was aired the year I left the states.

I'm rather excited about making these pizzas. I've been in a cooking sort of mood. Perhaps I'll take a picture of the finished product. Made with yummy things from Broadway Market. Vegetarian of course, for C.

I don't really want to do my laundry. I don't really want to hang pictures in the kitchen and lounge. I really don't feel like cleaning, anyway C is sleeping so the vacuum is out. I don't want to change the sheets on my bed. I don't really want to go to work tomorrow. I certainly don't want to go do a consultation in Brixton tomorrow.

You know what I do want though? I want some pizza!



No comments: