19 May 2005

Pubes

I am irritated today by my pubes.

I've not settled into a particular groomed look. And anyway, different partners have different preferences for grooming. Which, if you are the sub in a bdsm relationship, you get not so much say in how yours will be.

It's not something I generally mind. It's easy enough to change and I like that one can have different 'looks'. Whatever.

The problem however, is the transition time between styles. Specifically going from bald to anything other than bald. It fucking itches. As it just starts to grow, it itches, then you get a respite, then about a week later the little hairs are just long enough to be poking you in all the wrong ways. Just a bit longer and they'll lay properly, but there's a mid point when they just jab you as you move about.

I am currently at this point. I suppose I could get rid of them again, but keeping yourself completely shaved is a pain the ass, particularly if there isn't anyone else around to enjoy it. As discussed previously, I'm lazy. If I'm not getting any appreciation out of it, I'm not going to go through the hassle. So I'd rather get through this pokey stage and just keep it all neat and trimmed. Until someone else wants it another way.

However, the itching is driving me nuts. I'm tempted to get rid of it, but I'd just have to do this all over again. ARGH.



2 comments:

X said...

The picture: genius. I'll give you credit even if that isn't a picture of your own pubes.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Sorry to disappoint, but not my pubes. It is a brilliant tattoo though. Got it in an email forward a few years ago. Having decidd it was the image I wanted for this post, it took me all of .5 seconds to find it on the web again and steal the image. And at work no less! *grin*

-K