05 April 2005

Access

There was something I was going to link to here that I thought about yesterday and promptly forgot. I am seriously looking forward to my home broadband being set up. Especially since we just got a 'we will begin monitoring all internet exchanges' email at work which has been my only internet source for the past two years.

Am going out with S and T and some other letter who works with T at Burberry to some place in Balham that 'has bands'. I don't really off-hand want to go, but S has been a bit pants lately and so when he invited me to go along, I thought I would be the bigger person and make an effort to go, instead of perpetuating the 'we're not meeting up' thing that's been going on. Though I'm not sure why I'm the one making the big effort to truck down to zone 3 south of the river when he's been the flake. Whatever. It's good to get out and about which I don't generally do enough of so as good an excuse as any.

And since we're not meeting up until 8/8:30, I may sneak in a one hour drink with Mr. Aloof who lives one stop north of where I'm headed. But Mr. Aloof may be true to his namesake, and not have the time. Though he told me to pen him in for Thursday, so a girl really shouldn't be too greedy, should she? It's just that we're at the critical move forward to getting some action part of our intricate dance. So tension and expectation and suggestion all running high. It's either going to lead to something grand or be an amazing belly flop. I guess it's a good thing I've got Mr. Ball on the pull just in case then.

No comments: