01 April 2005

Joy and Pain

I have never been one to relish April Fools. Pranks make me feel queasy. I like snarky humor. But I don't like cruelty. So odd that fate has given me a day of highs and lows. And it's not even noon. Fuck.

Anyway. Joy first. I think, fingers crossed, I passed my first ARE exam. I did the 'prometric cheat' and it doesn't list my exam to schedule, which apparently means I passed. Which rocks. Because the exam was very hard and I wasn't sure at all upon leaving how I had done. Now, eight more to go.

Pain. My favorite blogger is taking an indefinite leave of absence. He deserves it, surely. But it doesn't mean that I won't miss it terribly. I've added a link to his portfolio site, for as long as that's around. Or unless he asks me to remove it, but hey, no one reads this blog anyway. (So if you found it, using your sneaky reverse tracking method oh web-master-that-I-am-not, don't worry.) This blog is for me really. Quicker than writing in my journal. And another way to procrastinate at work.

But damn it. I'm sad. It sucks. To exist in the glow of the sphere of another. And to have the light go out.


No comments: