17 April 2005

Work Tomorrow

Weekends are too goddamn short. Sunday evening I always end up thinking to myself, "Now what I really need is a day off!". After Z moved out, I went to yoga. Then came home and cleaned up a bit. Rearranged Z's room and put some other furniture in there. Took a shower. Changed some lampshades.

Got a text from T who wants to meet up for dinner at Hackney Central which is my local bar and eaterie. It's slightly out of place in Hackney. And the service tends to always be a bit off. But the food is excellent and inexpensive for what you get. And it's walking distance to my flat. No complaints.

Not sure what dinner with T will be about exactly. Some drunk words were exchanged Friday night... well, sort of. I wasn't at all drunk, but she was. But that was earlier in the evening before she got completely blitzed. So I sort of wonder if I'm being invited to dinner to have a 'discussion'. I don't really feel like having a 'discussion'. If it's just general gossip, that's cool, but I don't want any drama. I'm just not in the mood. I think it might be PMS.

The weather this weekend was pretty stunning. It's nice when the weather decides to cooperate with the weekends. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way that when I go to Helsinki in two weeks that it's going to be anything other than cold. Still, I'm looking forward to my trip.... where's my xanax?

No comments: