08 April 2005

Weekends

Still no modem which means, although my DSL is turned on today, I can't get at it. Son of a bitch. Really though, it's alright. Tomorrow morning I am going to my other friend S's new flat to assist with her moving in. Then I may pop around Broadway Market since she lives about a stones throw away. And I love Broadway Market. So yummy. Then I have to go to a community consultation in Brixton. Where I was earlier today I might ad. So annoying.

I don't get paid to work on weekends. Son of a bitch.

Anyway. It's Friday and I'm waiting on yet another friend S (really, I should number them or something) to finish what she's doing so we can go grab a drink and maybe a bite to eat. Though honestly, I shouldn't eat out, I should have the broccoli that's waiting for me at home. And maybe a potato.

Next week booking tickets to Helsinki. And my boss is back. Which means work computer access drops off to nil. Where is my modem? Son of a bitch.

No comments: