18 April 2005

Hurry Up and Wait

Look at me at work being bad!

This morning I've had a crunch of work to do because my boss is leaving for meetings all afternoon and I need him to approve consultation boards for, you guessed it, yet another consultation tonight in Brixton. Our consultants are designing the boards so it's a bit of a back and forth since we're in charge of what goes on the boards but they are doing the putting together bit.

So it's a lot of rushing to send things out today, then waiting until they send things back and then rushing around making changes and then waiting until they send things back. A bit high pressure really. Not so fun on a Monday.

Hackney Central last night turned out to be just fine. Had fun with N the bartender who also ended up serving (I said the service was not so great- but N is cool) and had yummy roast chicken dinner and split an apple crumble with T. Today T is coming by my place for dinner and some Alias dvd watching. Only 57 episodes to go! She's also bringing by my extra comforter which I lent her when she stayed at mine and then moved into her new place, which is good because C will need it when she stays on Wednesday.

Thirty five minutes until lunch. I'm starving.

No comments: