20 April 2005

In the Morning

I can't motivate my sorry ass to get up and just go to work even though I have oodles of things to do by lunch and will be working in a mad panic. I think sometimes I work better in a mad panic. I tend to leave things until the last possible minute. I'm not good at 'getting things done ahead of time'. I suppose it's just a lifelong personal problem.

C is coming today for her interview tomorrow. Spoke briefly with her last night and she is nervous since she has now decided she wants the job. That's always difficult. I'm glad I'm sort of stuck in my job for the next couple of years or so, you know, unless I get fired.... paranoia....

My hands are breaking out again. I've got this rather annoying condition called 'atopic dermatitis'. It blows. It means I get red dry itchy patches of skin mostly on my hands, but also on elbows, knees, mouth and eyes. Sometimes odd little patches show up elsewhere, but it's my hands that have been so severely hit the past few years (oh yeah, it tends to move around). My usual creams and drugs aren't helping so much. And it's something I tend to get quite self conscious about. Right now I just wish they would stop fucking itching. I've been known to scratch through to bleeding.

On the plus side, when I had poison ivy, it was like a walk in the park.

No comments: