15 April 2005

Two Steps Forward

So I got my modem! Yay! Even managed to make it work. It's so nice to reconnected. And what am I doing? Writing this from work. Fuck me. No self control. None whatsoever.

So met up with Mr. Aloof last night. It was good. Comfortable. We ate at Bierodrome in Islington and then went to the Islington Tap where we went the first time we met. I only picked Bierodrome so I could have some kriek. I hate beer, but kriek I've gotten a taste for. Plus I knew the food was alright and generally non offensive.



Dating progress is such an odd thing. Third date rule says we could have been bonking like rabbits by now. However, last night we just kissed. A little. Not a lot. But we sat on the sofa talking, arms linked, leaning on each other, intimate. So odd. But hey, I'm odd. So why shouldn't someone I be seeing be just as odd? I appreciate that even though I wouldn't call our progress very fast, I have a comfort level with him which is good. We have plans for next week. Thursday. And Sunday a day together. Moving forward. Or so it seems.

Now of course I have plans to meet Mr. Ball the week after next. It's hard. Multi-dating. Very hard in a bdsm sense. You can't quite hide it if you have marks and bruises on your person. It's not the same as non-kink dating. You're kind of screwed that way. It forces issues earlier. Well, it forces lots of issues earlier, most of which I don't mind. But this one is hard. It throws things off.

Who am I kidding, I think I'd kind of like some serial monogamy for a while. I'll just see what happens.

No comments: