21 April 2005

New Flatmate

C got the job!!!!! Isn't it fantastic when things work out. I'm still sad that Z has gone, but new flatmate sorted, and a friend of mine to boot! I assume living together will be okay. I don't think I'm particularly difficult to live with and neither is she. We overlapped each other for three weeks before, and that went alright.

Of course I'm going to have to explain my social life. A good introduction is the two bookshelves of erotica (over 50% of which is bdsm based) and the riding crop I keep on my nightstand. I just get this vibe that she's not going to understand though. I'd never be so insensitive as to expose her to any of it. I'm not into exhibitionism at all and get very conscious of any naughty noises when someone else is in the flat. I guess it's my American upbringing.

Still, I'm not going to worry about the negatives. I have a new flatmate who happens to be a friend. Work is going well. It's sunny and nice outside. And at the moment, that's good enough for me.

No comments: