18 April 2005

What Shade of Moron am I?

Okay, what is wrong with me? First of all, earlier post today... there I am writing about the consultation I have tonight and also saying that T was coming over for dinner and dvd watching. Hello. What the fuck?

Then, my boss drives me all the way back to my place which was cool, and then I get out of the car and look for my bag- no bag! First instinct, 'Shit! Did it get stolen? Did I leave it in Brixton?' And then I remember. I never took my bag home. I walked out of the office without my keys and everything. So there we are, outside my flat and I have to explain to my boss my stupidity. Luckily, I have a spare key with S. And I had my mobile. So I called S and my boss drove me to her place by London Fields and then was very cool and drove me back to my flat, and here I am.

So.. what shade of moron am I exactly? Just slap my ass and call me bimbosa. Or don't. I might like it too much.

No comments: