26 December 2005

Where Does All the Wasted Time Go?

I'm sorry, was it just a day or so ago when I saw before me an entire weekend looming of hour after hour and minute after minute and second after second of nothing to do? Well, it's most of the way through Monday now, and I haven't done almost anything that I wanted to get done! In fact, the majority of the things I've done, I've done today. And there is still much more to do. I would like to vaccuum before S&M get here, and I need to make up their bed. Flatmate D graciously volunteered his bed for my guests, and stripped it before he left, so I need to make it up. I did one load of laundry and have at least one more if not two more to do. I did manage to cook these funky breakfast pizza things that I've been meaning to make ever since seeing the recipe and it was mmm mmm good.

Had a brief IM with tlsd who is not a happy bunny stuck in Cornwall. I wish she wasn't staying through New Years, as I think she'd have more fun hanging out here with me and my friends and S whenever she gets back from wherever her and C went. Maybe next year....

Meanwhile it's been raining somewhat here on and off all day. I need to take a bunch of trash out. I should do that work that I brought home to do- of course I could always do that on the bank holiday before going back, now that would be more my style and cutting it awfully close.

I'm starting to contemplate a haircut again, seriously. It's been over six months and it's overdue. My hair is starting to get long and scragly and I can't do anything with it. I hate that phase.

Ugh. My life is really fucking dull at the moment. See, I knew I'd get to the point of really looking forward to S&M's arrival. Kick ass.

2 comments:

moi said...

... and of course you normally think you can do lots with your hair...

*smirk*

;0p

Kopaylopa said...

BIZNATCH.
xoxo
-k