29 December 2005

A Quick One

So S&M are upstairs getting it on.... I mean, getting their CLOTHES on of course, as we get ready to get out of the house this morning. I have packed my overnight bag so that I can leave S&M wherever we are at some point and go meet up with Mr.Aloof. In preparation for the evening I bought some boots yesterday. I've been wanting some boots, and even though these are not the boots that I tried on two years ago and fell in love with, they are very similar and will suit fine with my corset and long black skirt, which I have been told I will be wearing this evening.

Yesterday S&M and I went around Leicester Square and Piccadilly and Trafalger. We had dinner of crispy duck in Chinatown which is always delicious. And we also got tickets to see The Producers and went to the evening show. So that was all good fun. I don't think I loved The Producers as much as I have enjoyed other musicals and shows, but it was still pretty good.

Walking around was fun, and of course there was the boot purchase, as well as a buy from The Body Shop as well (body butter was half price!!). So now I'm just waiting and we're off to the changing of the guard (why does everyone want to see this?) and then we will be going by big ben and Westminster and all those sorts of things today. And also maybe Harrods. And also if there is enough time hit Oxford Street.

And I'm going to have a late night. Fuck me. No... that's later... *grin*

1 comment:

kybruno said...

Nice boot.
All the tour books say to see the changing of the guard and I must say it was the dullest bit of business I did while I was in London. Well, I did get on a boat to Hampton Court that was kind of dull. But no one said I should do that. We like London Dungeon, silly but fun.
keep up the good work.