16 December 2005

Casual Or Not?

First, let me put a reminder to myself here that I need to take a photo of the Benalyn sachets advertisement and explain why it's disgustingly funny. I just saw one again today, and it's driving me nuts I can't find an online version to post and comment upon. All I have to say is, why Benalyn thought that something that looked like swarming butt plugs was a good way to sell cough medicine was beyond me.

On to the topic at hand however. Is what is going on with Mr.Aloof. Having just spent the second night this week at his. Having been shown pictures of him and his kids. And with plans made to see him tonight and go out to Borough Market tomorrow.

We met ten months ago, and things have progressed from there. However, I do not think of him or call him my 'boyfriend' (though I have done, on occasion, to avoid this lengthy description). I consider him 'the guy that I am seeing'. A subtle difference perhaps, but a difference nonetheless. I do not imagine he thinks of me as his 'girlfriend' in fact, I do not know what he thinks of me at all. But this is changing.

We have had breaks of six weeks at a time, five weeks, four weeks, three weeks is not uncommon. But this too, seems to be changing.

We have been having saying things that are tickling around the edges of conversations, but agreeing this is not the time to have them yet. So to me, this means, nothing has changed. But perhaps things are changing. I don't know. I don't think I want to know. I'm kind of like that.

Last night was fun. I have been taunting Mr.Aloof with the premise that I wanted to find out of he was ticklish- to which he replied if I even tried to find out there would be "severe consequences". To drive the point home, he went about demonstrating that he is physically stronger than I am and wanted me to acknowledge it. Which of course, I didn't. Which of course only made him demonstrate further which I believe at one point had him pinning me not only against the wall, but up the wall as well, as in, my feet were not on the ground. Damn I'm stubborn. And damn, he's strong. Not that I'd tell him that though.

There was rope. There was a blindfold. There was the whip and a stick. A bowl of water to drink on the floor. There was more rope. There was rough handling. Teasing. Hair pulling. Heat coming off skin. Touching. Kissing. Cuddling. Sleeping. Wake-up sex. Orgasms. An amazing full moon.

It was funny, he woke me roughly, and I thought it was for sex, but he dragged me to sitting and pointed my head at the window. I was confused momentarily until I saw the moon. It was cool because I'd been talking about it all day. And of course, I rather liked the somewhat unique way it was shown to me, which made it all the cooler.

Anyway, I'm being distracted by distracting memories of my evening, but the point is, my relationship with Mr.Aloof may be changing. It's hard to say. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

3 comments:

X said...

The whole girlfriend/boyfriend/mistress nomenclature is a lot to keep track of sometimes. I just go "this is my friend" and allow people to make up their own minds.

---X

moi said...

... but K talks about him more now... as you do when you become more embroiled within one anothers lives...

He isn't introduced... nobody has met him... he's discussed.

How do you refer to someone who is without definition?

... especially when someone asks so is this guy your boyfriend then?

;0p

Kopaylopa said...

Nah. He's just this guy I'm seeing.
-K