21 December 2005

Bored As Bored Can Be

Really, what's the point of the week of work before xmas? Everyone is leaving- there isn't much to do. But if you don't have holiday time left, you are expected to come in anyway and just sit around. Thank god for the internet.

In reality I have some work to do today, which is the same work I had to do yesterday. The thing is, it's so mind-numbingly boring that I just can't bring myself to do it. I suppose I should just get one with it, and get it done, but I know I will eventually, so why start early?

I have my blue bag with me today, and as C and T and S all know, the blue bag either means I'm not going home tonight, or I wasn't home last night. In this case, it means I'm not going home tonight. I'm off to Mr.Aloof's and for what will likely be a rather involved and probably painful come-uppance. *laugh* Should be much fun and am looking forward to it! Perhaps I will report on events tomorrow, if it warrants reporting.

In other news, I am having problems with my wireless modem at home. Have not been able to set it up properly and this is pissing me off. I am someone who has no problems using technology, but I don't actually want to know how it works- I just expect it to work when I need to use it. Setting up home networks and all this other bullshit is just beyond my patience or interest level, and it's particularly frustrating when it's just not working properly.

Of course I can also entertain myself with this tremendously fun site. I keep thinking I've done something good until I look at the gallery. Sort of like when Bombay Sapphire had that design your own martini glass thing going on.

Oh it's so terrible I'm so fucking bored!!!! I should do my work, I should do my work, I should do my work. Think that's going to work? *smirk*

2 comments:

moi said...

... what do you mean do some work?

Why break the habit of a life time... is nobody on msn?

;0p

Kopaylopa said...

True, habits are hard to break... and really, why bother?

You weren't on msn. You were on a train. Everyone sucks. Please refer to the part of this blog where I note how everyone is supposed to entertain me!

-K