04 December 2005

Real Snow and Ass Pimples

We are now at T minus 24 hours. Hold on to your seats boys and girls, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Yesterday we determined that the heating is not working so well here at my mother's house. In fact, it really wasn't on or doing very much at all. This was bad. The only good thing is that being on the second floor of a three floor co-op, that is in the middle of the block, we are neatly sandwiched on all the long sides by other people who presumably have heat. This is managing to keep my mom's place at a balmy 66 degrees or so which is cold by my standards, and most of my friends will readily tell you, I like to keep my home cold.

This morning I woke up to find snow outside. This was pleasant. I love real snow. Of course, I didn't bring any boots or clothes that are particularly snow appropriate. It's so much colder here than in London. I've acclimated the wrong way. I feel very cold now. This is bad. But the snow- I love the snow. So that's okay .

The other think I woke up to this morning was a hideous ass pimple. I couldn't figure out what was hurting me on my bottom so in the shower as I was sudsing up I found the offending bump. It's huge! And it hurts. How the fuck did that get there? I am not at all impressed with the ass pimple, that's for sure. And it better go away soon.

Today we are having bagel brunch with some random cousins of mine that I don't know. I guess it's good to meet up with family. I don't normally feel very connected to mine. Speaking of family , I should also be chatting to my dad today. But back to the brunch- a real bagel brunch with lox and cream cheese and fruit salad and stuff. I had a fresh bagel yesterday. And some of a black and white cookie. No sushi yet though, my mother has been denying me, but it's coming, oh yes, it's coming.

3 comments:

moi said...

I found an ass pimple this morning too...urgh...
It's gross....yuck

Kopaylopa said...

It's a sympathetic ass pimple. Now don't you feel special? ;)

-K

moi said...

yeah its soooo good to be special....keep your ass pimples to yourself next time...
;0p