08 December 2005

Endless Blood

Pretty thought, I know. But why won't my period fucking end??? I am so sick of bleeding and tampons. I'm over it already, give me my blood free days.

Anyway.

The exams are over. No results yet, obviously, and I'm nervously waiting. The second exam was better than I thought it was going to be, which will only make it that much more painful when I fail. If it had seemed difficult and impossible, at least I'd be better prepared, now I actually think there's hope. How fucking stupid. Of course there's no hope! I'm not going to pass either exam probably, and should really start getting used to that and stop hoping. Hoping is bad.

Got a fun new jacket as retail therapy which helps. Going to see my friend C tonight and A tomorrow and Saturday as well. Then it's back to London.

Interesting email exchanges with Mr.Aloof. Developments of sorts afoot, perhaps. Perhaps not.

Online chat with T, but now that her friend M is in town, she will be better occupied and forget all about me of course.

Saw the movie 'The Squid and the Whale' today. It was pretty good, but not a good movie to go see with my mother. But we didn't talk about it afterwards, so that was probably a good thing.

Gotta run to meet C now.

1 comment:

moi said...

yeah!!! WHATEVER

...how many times have I been logged on yahoo... desperately checking the blog... hoping... needing a snippet... a mere moment of K-time... check your stat-counter... go on...

;0P

... and M's here now but I'm happier now 'cause I had an ikkle bit of K-time.

... ah still hormonally challenged... explains SOOOO much!

MISS YOU...

:*0(