09 December 2005

Hi High!

So last night with C was lots of fun. I got to see her studio apartment which is only 100 square feet smaller than my two bedroom flat, so not so tiny. I wish I could remember more of what we talked about, but soon upon arriving C says to me, 'Want to smoke?' and so all of the sudden we found ourselves in her bathroom taking tokes. 'This is just like high school', I said, 'where we would always smoke in my bathroom.' and we laughed and laughed. Well, and I coughed. And oh my god I was so fucking high. On only three hits. It was so.... nice. The only thing that freaked me out was the noise her radiators made and the fact I could see the iron kept making me think the iron was on. Somehow we got ourselves to a restaurant and I had a beautiful sushi bowl for dinner. I would have liked to have taken a photo to send to T and woken her up with a sushi text, but I was too far gone to think I could try to manipulate my camera and send a text, so I let the moment pass. It's funny in a way, because I can't really remember all we talked about, I just know that it was a really good evening and I was happy and laughing and it was good to catch up.

2 comments:

moi said...

... bet that sushi tasted good after shhhmokin...

So glad that you didn't send me a sushi text mid-sleep.

The Ginga has a chair like that... it's in his baywindow...

Don't forget to get on the plane!

Kopaylopa said...

And I had sushi for lunch today, but it came in bits and starts so wouldn't have made a good picture. I'm all packed for the plane, and as you can see, things for you.... but.... but.... but..... I don't LIKE getting on the plane!!! *waaaaaaaaaaah*

-K