10 December 2005

Shopping Heaven

Well, a week in New York done and dusted. Only my last supper left and the overnight flight. My zen is charged, my xanax is primed. My bags are packed of course. I made good use of my half packed suitcase and rucksack packed inside, though my rucksack could be fuller, I feel like I am bringing back pirates booty. My purchases on this trip have included:

- A puffy green DKNY jacket
- Two satin quilted lightweight jacket things one in red and one in brown
- Three pairs of jeans
- Yet another brown skirt (but it's so pretty!)
- A fleece top that I'm wearing on the plane actually
- A pair of green pants
- A fleece bag as a gift for C in my office
- Two sets of sheets for my American sized bed
- A duvet cover for my American sized duvets
- Cedar
- Socks
- A couple different pairs of funky tights
- Dayquil and Nyquil liquicaps
- Shampoo and conditioner
- A big bottle of advil for T
- A package of nutterbutters for T
- Astroglide
- Teeth whitening stuff
- Nail clippers
- An umbrella
- Lipstick
- Other makeup stuff

And probably a couple other things as well. It's great. Though I'm not looking forward to dragging my suitcases home. I think I'll take the long way to Manor House and then the bus back to mine, at least that way I only have one transfer to make.

Still no word on the exams. I hate this waiting, I just want to know so I can move on.

Busy week ahead. David Grey concert, office Xmas party, M's b-day party, and two evenings in Brixton which are also supposedly two evenings with Mr.Aloof. It's madness I say, pure madness.

Now all I have to do is make it through this flight okay..... *tremble*

No comments: