15 December 2005

Slowly Sinking

I am currently debating the benefits of not having fun, but catching up on sleep and improving health over having fun. Before discussion gets very far, I will state that I am going to choose having fun, even if I keel over dead from it.

This week is killing me. It all started with the late return from New York. My Sunday never existed, and it was straight into Monday, which was straight into staying the night with Mr.Aloof after an evening consultation which was then straight back to work, then to T's for some xmas party dressing help, then straight to mine to get dressed for the xmas party which meant I missed going to S's place and instead met T, S, and C at the party itself where I stayed until one in the morning and it was home to sleep for a bit before going straight to work, and then it was straight to Brixton for the David Grey concert and I got home last night at just past eleven but stupidly stayed up until one and then had a really hard time falling asleep and odd dreams and kept waking up, and it was straight to work this morning.

Now, I'm supposed to go to Mr.Aloof's again after another consultation this evening, and a birthday party for M tomorrow with S and Mr.Aloof is asking if I can come over after that as well....

What's a girl to do?

I want to believe I can do everything..... even if it kills me. Stubborn....

No comments: