03 December 2005

Stupid Macs

This will be a picture-less blog as I am not going to be fussed trying to figure out how to open another window on this Mac and find an image. This will also not be a spell-checked blog because apparently on the Mac, that's not an option. God how I hate these stupid f ucking machines.

But lets not be TOO hasty, it is after all what is enabling me to write, live from New York!

The flight was okay. I was passed out for most of it and very angry at the man sitting next to me who would not turn off his crackberry even when they said to turn off all electronic devices. I think I was snoring while passed out, and you know what, I really fucking hope so. Tosser. If I'd not been all drugged up, I would have said something to him, or reported him to the flight attendants. But the plane didn't crash, so that was okay .

Found my mom no problem and we drove on home. Lugged my heavy suitcase upstairs and proceeded to offload two bottles of wine and a huge block of cheese as well as two bottles of winter Pimms #3 which I had at the duty free bar which I could just so easily have again. The latter items being bought at duty free, the first two bottles of wine being bought in Siena when S and I went for N's wedding.

So now it is Sunday, late morning, and I'm going to get off this addictive machine and do some hard core studying. We are at T minus 46 hours and counting. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

No comments: